Is my property located within Mebane’s jurisdiction? What is the Zoning of my Property?

 Your property may be in the City limits or outside the City limits in an area called the Extra Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ), where the City regulates land use and enforces the North Carolina State Building Codes but does not collect municipal property tax. The City provides its official Zoning Map in both paper format and online in a GIS portal that shows all municipal boundaries as well as all zoning information.

Close window