FAQ Tag: larger can

How do I request a 95-gallon recycling cart?

If you currently have a 65-gallon recycling cart and would prefer a 95-gallon cart, please contact the Public Works Department at 919-563-3401 to request a cart change-out. Staff will submit your address to our recycling material collector, GFL Environmental, for changing out the┬ácart. Then, simply leave your recycling cart at the street on your normal … Continued

Close window