How do I get my property back?

If you are a defendant in the case, you must seek authorization from the courts (i.e. Judge’s Order or District Attorney’s office written approval).  

Firearms seized must have a Judge’s Order.

If you are a victim in the case, you may reach out to the District Attorney’s office for written approval or the assigned investigator. 

Close window