How do I set up new garbage, water and/or sewer service?

If you do not have water and sewer taps in place, call the Public Utilities Department at (919) 563-3401. If taps are in place and you are setting up new service or transferring service select a link below.

New Residential Service

New Non-Residential Service

Close window