FAQ Topic: Police

Who do I call about police-related non-emergencies?

For police emergencies, please call 911. For police non-emergencies,  please contact Alamance County Central Communications at (336) 570-6777. To contact members of the police department with general questions, please call (919) 563-9031. To request reports, or hire off duty officer(s) email: [email protected]

Close window