FAQ Tag: elderly

Does the city offer solid waste collection for physically or elderly disabled citizens?

The Public Works Department, Sanitation Division does offer special collection services upon receiving a valid request. Ask your doctor to complete a verification form which is available by calling the Public Works Department at 919-563-3401. Upon receiving the completed doctor’s verification form, special collection services will be scheduled for the duration agreed upon based on … Continued

Close window