FAQ Topic: Recreation and parks FAQs

How do I find information about youth soccer?

The Mebane Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) contracts with the City of Mebane to use soccer fields.  The City of Mebane does not organize, operate or supervise MYSA’s program.  If you have questions about youth soccer programs, please visit the MYSA website or email them.

Where am I allowed to walk my dog?

You may walk your dog at City parks and on trails, but they must be on a leash at all times. Unless exempt, dogs are not allowed in any public meetings, on any of the ball fields, or in any of the athletic complexes.  Most parks have dog waste stations that supply patrons with clean … Continued

Close window