The Mebane Community Park is open:
- 5 am to 11 pm
- 8 am to 8 pm for Splash Pad
- The splash pad was officially opened for the 2022 season on April 23rd
- The splash pad will be official closed for the 2022 season at 8pm on Sunday, October 2nd.
Amenities and activities
If fun and fitness is the name of your game, the Mebane Community Park is where you need to be! This park has the only 2 artificial turf ball fields operated by a municipality in Alamance County and is used regularly for the Mebane Youth Soccer Association's practices, games, and tournaments.
That's not all, recently, the City installed the Cone Health Community Fitness Court, a state-of-the-art bodyweight resistance workout area. This fitness court is excellent for your strength training workout and works well for a total body workout with our .5 mile walking and running track. Our dogs all need exercise as well, so stop by and enjoy the dog park.
Features at the park:
- Artificial turf soccer fields
- Walking trails
- Dog park
- Splash Pad (open seasonally)
- The typical opening is the weekend of the Dogwood Festival (Late April)
- The typical closing is the first weekend in October
- Open play space (the grassy area north of the shelter)
- Cone Health Community Fitness Court