Mebane Activity Challenge
Take part in Mebane’s Activity Challenge
Mebane’s Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Commission invites you to take the Mebane Activity Challenge!
Explore some of Mebane’s best biking and walking opportunities! How does it work? Do the activity and then take a selfie (make sure we can see where you are) in front of at least 4 of the 6 places below. Pictures (along with names of challenge participants) should be emailed to [email protected] and may be posted on our social media pages unless requested otherwise.
After submitting your fourth selfie, you’ll get a coveted Mebane Activity Challenge prize!
- Bike or walk a mile on the MST. Did you know the Mountains to Sea trail comes right through Mebane? Check out this interactive map of the trail.
- Try out the .2 mile paved loop track at Holt Street Park. Perfect for little ones to bike and for anyone to get some steps.
- Bike or hike a trail at Lake Michael park
- Hike one or both of the Cates Farm Trail loops
- Explore one of Mebane’s urban trails. Take a picture at one of the trail heads – either the Bell Garden on 5th and Washington, or at the MACC
- Visit one of Mebane’s four pocket parks:. North First Street, Giles Street, S Fifth Street, or Downtown.
Pictures/entries will be accepted through October 1, 2023. All ages are welcome and yes, more than one person per household can take part!