- Registration opens on January 1
- Registration ends when the program is full or at the start of the program
6-13 years old (as of May 1 of the playing year)
- Practices Start: Late March
- Games Start: Late April
Teams will practice twice per week until the start of games -- typically Monday-Thursday evenings or Saturday mornings.
Once games begin, teams typically play 1-2 games per week and may have 1 practice per week. Games are played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Resident: $15 (2nd Child - $10, 3rd Child - $5)
- Non Resident: $40 (2nd Child - $35, 3rd Child - $30)
Mebane Arts & Community Center Baseball/Softball Complex
Teams may play in the Metro League and travel to Burlington, Gibsonville, or Graham for league games
- Email Recreation Superintendent Kris Kloepping
- Call (919) 563-3629
- Required: Softball glove
- Recommended: Helmet with facemask, bat, cleats, batting gloves, defensive mask